Perhaps your child is auditioning for a local production, looking for a college arts program, or wants to follow up on something they experienced in a Seed workshop. Check out the following links below for more information.
- speakUP: Improvisation – Using Improv to teach kids creative thinking and writing
- speakUP: Public Speaking – Tips for Public Speaking
- To Drama Parents from a Baseball Mom, Renee Wimberley 7.6.16
- Decoding Drama Classes, Renee Wimberley 7.20.16
- The Biggest Role isn’t Always on the Cast List, Renee Wimberley 8.3.16
- Fall Auditions 2016 (Drama Parent Forum 8.27.16)
- Audition Preparation, Linda Young, (Drama Parent Forum 8.27.16)