On Ice is currently SOLD OUT. Jump on the waiting list and we’ll contact you if any tickets become available!
ON ICE – May 6, 2017 – 5pm Hillsborough St. Raleigh
Seed Art Share presents, On Ice, May 6 at 5pm. This new immersive theatre experience for walking audiences is produced in conjunction with Live it Up! Hillsborough St. The first of four short plays begins over dinner at Gonza Tacos Y Tequila with the final piece taking place in Aloft’s eclectic WXYZ Lounge overlooking Hillsborough St. Join us for an afternoon of original music, local fare, and stories from some of the Triangles’ favorite creative artists. The amazing creative team includes: Allan Maule, Jess Barbour, Lorelei Mellon, Sue Scarborough, Rebecca Bossen, Matthew Hager, Maggie Lea, Amy Sawyers, Aya Wallace, Sheldon Mba, Page Purgar, Renee Wimberley, Ian Finley, Julie Oliver, John Honeycutt, Brian Yandle, Jason Gilliam and Joe Wimberley. For more individual play info click here!
How it Works
- On Ice is a rain or shine event. Umbrellas and comfy shoes recommended.
- The audiences will walk, guided by a host, to each of the four plays. For some you will stand, some will be sitting.
- You get to play along. Throughout the scenes, you may find yourself sitting next to, holding a prop, or receiving an Instagram post from one of the characters!
What it Costs
The On Ice experience is $50 minimum/person paid in two separate installments.
1. In advance: You will purchase a $25 admission pass to reserve your space.
2. At the show: At the end of your meal, you will settle up your check (subtotaling an additional $25 minimum/per person) at Gonza.
Each $50 ticket package includes: ONE $25 admission pass plus ONE $25 meal (per person) at Gonza Tacos y Tequila. Dinner orders, from the On Ice Event Menu, will be taken upon arrival. *Upon reserving admission to the show, each patron agrees to also purchasing a $25 minimum food and beverage order (not including tax and gratuity) to be paid directly to Gonza during the performance of On Ice.